Friday, June 17, 2011

I Have a Dollar!

Last night I attended a get together with a couple friends. The best part of the night? Not when we all realized our hair tends to get twisted up in necklaces (that happens to you, too?), not the unbelievably delectable almond bars that were served for dessert (is it not proper etiquette to eat six in one sitting?), and not laughing ourselves to tears over one of the ladies admission that she purposely slow-jogged with the baby stroller in front of a friend's house in the hopes the friend would offer to take the kids so she could run solo (remind me to keep my curtains drawn so I can't see you).

No, the best part of the evening was when Sarah jumped up - yes, jumped (even though she's pregnant with her fifth child) and announced, "I have a dollar for you!"

That was music to my ears! Thank you, Sarah, for your donation, which now puts us officially over $250 collected... just 99 cents at a time....


To donate, please use the donate button on the right side of this blog post.
All proceeds will go to the Walworth County Cloggers' 2011 Relay For Life Team to benefit the American Cancer Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment