Sunday, May 22, 2011

You Were Born An Original.

I received another decorated dollar today.

You were born an original.

You were born an original. Treasure it. Love it. No matter what life brings --- that's you. No one else on the planet is like you. No one will ever be you. Only you are you....

Make your mark!

Don't hide who you are!

Be who you were meant to be!


I love these dollars. I love that someone took the time to donate. I love that someone knew what words they wanted to share. I love that these dollars will first help fund cancer research and then be circulated across the city, the state, the world, perhaps.... I know that each dollar will end up in the hand it was meant to.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your donation. Truly, I do.


All proceeds will go to the Walworth County Cloggers' Relay For Life Team to benefit the American Cancer Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment